If you have a kindergarten through 3rd grader looking to spend time in nature with friends, join Riverbend educators on Tuesday afternoons for after school outdoor enrichment.
Participants will explore the many habitats on the preserve, meet our barn animals, and connect with nature through a variety of activities including games, stories, and crafts on Tuesday afternoons from 4-5:30pm.
– This program is 1.5 hours each week and is designed for children in kindergarten through 3rd grade.
– The fall 2023 session will be six weeks beginning on September 12th and runs through October 17th. The cost is $180 per child for the session. Enrollment is capped at 14 participants. A minimum of 5 registrations is required for this program to run.
– A Riverbend educator will conduct pick up and drop off at the Riverbend parking lot.
– Each participant should bring: closed toed water shoes, a change of clothes, a water bottle, and a nut-free snack. Each participant should wear weather-appropriate clothes that can get dirty or wet.
– Program will run rain or shine.