Yields approximately 1 quart
1 cup PB & Jams Classic PB
8 oz. softened cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Scrape sides of the bowl to make sure all ingredients are combined.
- Refrigerate in a tightly sealed container for 5 hours.
- Process mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Place finished ice cream in a shatterproof container with a tight-fitting lid and freeze immediately.
More recipes at the-pastry-prophet.com
Recipe by Dana Prophet.
Actually i love Ice-cream very much but this ice-cream looks like quiet different. Different items you add in this ice-cream. Thanks for sharing this recipe. I have a question that how much time i blend all ingredients in a food processor.