Have an event that will fit well on our calendar?
- This event has passed.
2023 Virtual Volunteer Orientation Session 1
January 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Interested working with wildlife? Want to help feed bottle babies and aid in the recovery of injured wildlife? Are you able to commit to a 4-hour shift once a week during our busy season? Register for our online orientation to join our volunteer team and learn firsthand about wildlife rehabilitation!
Steps to Volunteer:
- Step 1: Attend our online orientation
- Step 2: Submit application and all required documents (link provided in conformation email)
- Step 3: Attend a brief one-on-one zoom session to discuss your application and scheduling for the 2023 season
- Must register and attend orientation
- Submit online volunteer application and required documents attached to the application
- Must be 18 years or older to be considered for a volunteer shift
- Must have received full round of COVID-19 Vaccinations (copy of Covid Vaccination Card required)
- Must commit to a 4-hour shift each week during our busy season (April-October)
*If you are interested in an internship for course credit, please specify on the online application.*
*Please do not contact the clinic or the Director of Volunteer Programs and Clinic Services about volunteer opportunities.
- January 25
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm